Monday, April 11, 2016

Potty Talk

Okay, I cannot sit on my porcelain throne and ignore this any longer.  Do you really want to dump this on the American public?  What is all this commodtion about anyway?  I think that maybe we should just flush this issue.

I am done with bad puns.

Here is the deal, two reasons why this is a stupid non-issue and it is time to lay down the politically correct crap (sorry I did it again) and just say enough is enough.


(1) It is economically and logistically unfeasible.
Do you realize the economic impact that is going to be incurred with implementing what would actually have to be implemented to resolve this issue?  Much much worse than making a business handicap compliant and having to install the extra high thrones with the lift up bars and wide stalls, which I still use freely (forgive me) but I just like the extra room - all stalls should be so equipped.  But in this situation, we would have to have a room for the women, because they deserve it, and one for the men because, who in the heck else would go into our nasty bathrooms.  But now, we have so many other classes to deal with.  First of all, lesbians would need their own room, and gays would also need their own room.  Then we have the transgenders that can be in any of a variety of states of transformation and so, do we need to identify the states and create a room for each state of transformation.  Because, otherwise, where in the heck to we draw the line?  Then we have the cross dressers and maybe we would need a room for ladies dressed as men and then another for men dressed as women.  And there are probably more that I have not named yet.  But that is another issue.

Now if we have facilities for each of these varied circumstances, we also need to make sure that no one is offended.  How do we do that?  Maybe a single door to enter an exclusive waiting room lobby and only one person can enter at a time.  Once the doors are locked and nobody and see you, then you can enter into the door that is appropriate for what ever classification you fall into.

So what about the financial impact on businesses.  McDonalds will be left with maybe two or three tables and the play grounds would have to be eliminated (no pun intended here) in order to make room for the multiple bathrooms.  And what about the poor kid that has to clean not one, not two but X numbers of bathrooms now.

Look, I am not here to offend your sexual orientation, I am here to offend the stupidity of the people that are wanting simply to assert non-rights just for drawing attention to themselves regardless of the cost, pain and problems that it has on others.  That is just being selfish and Billy Hill does not tolerate bullying, and THAT is exactly what you are doing.  Under the facade of protecting your rights, you are just bullying people that are different than you are.  Shame on you.

(2) If you insist on it, then just know you may have to deal with Billy Hill being in that bathroom with you.  
What do I mean by that?  It is simple, if I am sending my little girl into a restroom that some entity born as a boy and then morphed into whatever he has now become may walk into, you can be damn certain I am going in there with her.  Same with my young man.  I don't care if you are gay, lesbian, bi, transgender, trans-sexual, cross-dressing or whatever.  That is your deal and I am fine with you just the way you are as long as you are kind to others and don't exist on my tax dollars.  But what I don't know, is who you are and what motivates you and quite frankly, I can't tell by looking at you if you are cross-dresser, a transgender or a pervert that may exploit my kid.  I already check the status of the restroom and monitor the parties entering when my kids are in there.  But if some hairy legged person with a 5 o'clock shadow goes walking into the restroom with my little girl in their,  you can be damn sure I am following you and I am packing heat with me.  And I will stand their and listen to you tinkle or whatever until my little girl leaves.  So, if you find that LESS intrusive of your rights to be what you are, then go ahead and push your agenda.  Otherwise, just go into a stall and do your business based on the gender you were born as, clean up after yourself, and go on about your day.

Conclusion:
Yes, you have been prejudiced against, and on behalf of all Christians I extend you an apology because it is not love to treat you unkindly.  And yes, you have been treated unkindly BUT, be honest, it takes people a little bit of time to adjust to behavior that is different than the norm.  That is not being mean, it is just people learning how to adjust and love.  And remember, Christian, Mormons and other groups are trying to work out their issues as well.  A little patience may be a good thing.

But don't forget that this is a two-way street.  And so, as for you Bruce Springsteen, deciding not cancel your NC concerts because of the bathroom issues, what an idiot you turned out to be.  On behalf of all the people that don't give a crap about the issue and do not get to see your concert because of your ignorance, I thumb my nose at you.  Besides, your songs all sound the same to me anyway, which is a nice way of saying I think you suck twice.  And you and all your protestors will applaud your myopic self-absorbed stand and heap accolades upon you for making such a stand, while at the same time you will all ridicule and drive a young lady out of business simply because she refuses to bake a cake that offends her beliefs?  What about all the people you have treated poorly by making YOUR decision to stand on YOUR values without concern to all the people that are discriminated against.  Shame on you, shame on you all.  Its only wrong to be hurtful and mean to people that are not heterosexual gender appropriate dressed?  I applaud you Rep. Mark Walker because you called it right, Bruce is a bully.

Bah!

Billy Hill here, I like it neat but I won't even drink a Pappy VanWinkle in Springsteen's presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment